- Library sponsored programs will receive first priority; other applications will be considered on a first come basis. Use of the community room should not interfere with any library activity.
- No selling programs may be conducted unless approved by the Board of Trustees.
- The library charges no fee for the use of the room, however; a fee will be charged for any damages or loss of library property. A janitorial service charge of $25 will be assessed if the room is left unclean. Please give attention to food and beverage spills. Removal of all trash is required.
- No smoking or alcoholic beverages are permitted in any part of the library.
- The library is not liable for injuries to people and assumes no responsibility for personal property used while on the premises.
- Use of the room does not constitute an endorsement of the groups policies or beliefs. Events held at the library shall not be publicized in such a way as to imply library sponsorship.
- When a meeting is postponed or cancelled, please notify the library so the time may be made available to another party.
- An adult must be present at all times when minors are using the community room.
- Only 2 tables and chairs should be left for use. All other tables and chairs should be stored in the designated area.
- Use of tape, pushpins, and staples on walls and ceilings will not be permitted.
The library Board of Trustees shall be the final authority in granting or refusing permission for the use of the room.
You are responsible for picking up the key, if the library will be closed on the date or time that you have the room reserved.
By submitting the reservation form you agree to the following:
I have read and agree to all the terms and will be responsible for the condition and security of the building. I am responsible for picking up the key if the Library is closed on the date or time I have the room reserved.