Selover Public Library
Tuesday - Saturday 1-7:30pm
The Selover Public Library Community Room is available for non-profit, civic, education and cultural programs.
Community Room Policy
- Library sponsored programs will receive first priority; other applications will be considered on a first come basis. Use of the community room should not interfere with any library activity.
Nine tables and 59 chairs are available for use.
- No selling programs may be conducted unless approved by the Board of Trustees.
The library charges no fee for the use of the community room. However, a fee will be charged for any damages or loss of library property. A janitorial service charge of $25.00 will be assessed if the room is left unclean. Please give attention to food and beverage spills. Removal of all trash is required.
- No smoking is permitted in any part of the library.
No alcoholic beverages may be served or consumed in any part of the library.
- The library is not liable for injuries to people and assumes no responsibility for personal property used while on the premises.
The fact that a group is permitted to meet at the library does not constitute an endorsement of the group's policies or beliefs. The use of the community room by a non-library group shall not be publicized in such a way as to imply library sponsorship of the group's activities.
- When a meeting is postponed or canceled, please notify the library so the time may be made available to another party.
An adult must be present at all times when minors are using the community room.
- Use of tape, pushpins, and staples on walls or ceilings will not be permitted.
Only the two (2) adjustable tables should be left for use. All other tables and chairs should be stored in the designated area.
- The library Board of Trustees shall be the final authority in granting or refusing permission for the use of the community room.