All Ohio Residents are eligible for library service. You may register free of charge by completing the required form. The signature of a parent or legal guardian is required for all patrons 16 and under. Replacement library cards are available for a cost of $1.00.
Responsibility of Library Card Holders:
- Presenting card when checking out materials or accessing library computers.
- All material selected or borrowed with card, including choice of materials.
- Information found on the Internet.
- Charges for late, lost or damaged materials.
- Notification of loss of card, or change of name, phone and/or address.
- Not lending the card to others.
- Complying with all library policies.
- The responsibility for a minor, rests with the parent or guardian.